Enter the Blog

This blog was created as part of my studies - MTeach (teacher librarian) -hopefully here you may find some musings on education, libraries, life and studying along with generally witty and insightful comments (if i can manage any!).

Please add comments along the way. I'll be glad for any input, especially from fellow students and library lovers

Kylie




Monday, February 17, 2014

EER500 assignment 2 back

Well it is back and i'm happy - in fact the lecturer was complimentary and and most corrections were due to either things i'd missed in the editing process or because I had been trying to cull words. A pattern I noticed that those areas which I wrote last and therefore did not edit or rework as often (always the latter parts of the assignment) were those areas which needed more work - which tells me that if I will do better if I have more time and work on all parts equally. I think assignment fatigue sets in and the if you always begin at the beginning then in the last third you run out of puff.

Only 2 subjects and the portfolio / placement to go!... Digital citizenship is the next cab off the ranks!

No comments:

Post a Comment