Enter the Blog

This blog was created as part of my studies - MTeach (teacher librarian) -hopefully here you may find some musings on education, libraries, life and studying along with generally witty and insightful comments (if i can manage any!).

Please add comments along the way. I'll be glad for any input, especially from fellow students and library lovers

Kylie




Thursday, April 17, 2014

ETL523 wiki

I have just created a video for our wiki. Its the first time i've ever made a video and uploaded it to youtube. It is designed as an introduction to our wiki page and a way of conveying the information we needed without eating up our word count.

In many ways I can see how this assignment is a model of the ways in which we could implement an action/project based assignment for students. It has also encouraged me to try new tools.
Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcnYUICDVSA

No comments:

Post a Comment