Enter the Blog

This blog was created as part of my studies - MTeach (teacher librarian) -hopefully here you may find some musings on education, libraries, life and studying along with generally witty and insightful comments (if i can manage any!).

Please add comments along the way. I'll be glad for any input, especially from fellow students and library lovers

Kylie




Saturday, May 17, 2014

Digital citizenship in the workplace

As I was trying to find things for the next assignment I cam across this video "an introduction to Digital citizenship for the workplace" developed by the NSW DEC. Given how many searched I did for relevant videos and information for the last assignment I was surprised that I hadn't come across it before.

Here it is


They have numerous other resources available on their social media policy page

No comments:

Post a Comment