Enter the Blog

This blog was created as part of my studies - MTeach (teacher librarian) -hopefully here you may find some musings on education, libraries, life and studying along with generally witty and insightful comments (if i can manage any!).

Please add comments along the way. I'll be glad for any input, especially from fellow students and library lovers

Kylie




Monday, July 19, 2010

confession 1

So, it's been a week since starting the course and i've spent more time playing with the design and gadgets on this blog than I have reading. But I have managed to organise a lot of the readings and some extra materials so I guess that's something.

During my musings in the middle of the night (think 3am when you really wish to be sleeping) I came up with 3 blog titles that I wish I had chosen instead - many of the ones I originally wanted to pick were already taken - and other students blog names are very good, so needless to say, I was a little miffed that my inspiration was both in the middle of the night and too late....

So far no ahh haa for ETL401 - probably as a result of the fact i haven't quite read what i'd intended to do - but children, work, a bout of conjunctivitis and blogging have contrived against me.... but not for long am off to set this straight (just after i get the lunch, put the child to bed and finish off designing the birthday invitation for soon to be 6 year old ....

2 comments:

  1. I too have spent quite a bit of time playing with the design of my blog...not to say I haven't been doing my work, but I have found that changing the design has become an addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easily distracted aren't we? (Guilty of it too)

    What would Covey say about it??

    Whatever works to get you on track I say!!

    ReplyDelete