Enter the Blog

This blog was created as part of my studies - MTeach (teacher librarian) -hopefully here you may find some musings on education, libraries, life and studying along with generally witty and insightful comments (if i can manage any!).

Please add comments along the way. I'll be glad for any input, especially from fellow students and library lovers

Kylie




Friday, July 16, 2010

Enter the first blog

Well, yes I have gone a little overboard with the 'enter' idea but as this is a new blog i'm allowing myself some room for playing.....

This is the first week of semester and I have already freaked out about the workload and subsequently dropped out of a subject (ETL501) - I need to ease myself back into study and as most of you will attest working, children and studying is an interesting balancing act. On top of that I feel I need to get a better handle on the subject and a feel for the assessment expectations before launching into 2 subjects.

So here I am, I've have looked over the module and printed some reading material (with the idea that i'm going to read on the train) and am all set to start and feeling glad its only one subject!

1 comment:

  1. I like this page. It's clean, clear and the links at the bottom are quite helpful. I need to do the same with mine.

    Best of luck with your studies. You'll be fine. I'm the one shakin' in my boots!

    ReplyDelete