Enter the Blog

This blog was created as part of my studies - MTeach (teacher librarian) -hopefully here you may find some musings on education, libraries, life and studying along with generally witty and insightful comments (if i can manage any!).

Please add comments along the way. I'll be glad for any input, especially from fellow students and library lovers

Kylie




Thursday, July 29, 2010

confession 4

Am building up to writing something truly insightful about the course readings that will astound people and give a new point of view (I wish)...... However, at the moment i'm struggling to find those elusive thoughts that extend and challenge and add something new to the discussions (as well as sometimes struggling to say awake and focused while reading the materials). Maybe its got something to do with the fact my kids haven't given me a whole nights sleep in 3 weeks (and i've been staying up far too late reading).
I'm impressed with other students blogs and the obvious commitment to the readings and answering the questions posed .... and again i'm reminded that i'm a procrastinator who often needs the pressure of deadlines to get me into gear.
Here's hoping inspiration and dedication comes swiftly

2 comments:

  1. I am hearing you. That deadline is on the way. I am missing reading my personal reading but staying strong and only reading the "readings".
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share some of that inspiration and dedication when it comes your way! I am the ultimate procrastinator and basically have to talk myself into remaining seated so that I can get my readings done. Readings, readings, readings!

    ReplyDelete